- Most importantly, make sure to trim your wick to 1/4" before every relighting.
- Light for 2-3 hours on initial burn, allowing the melt pool to reach the edge of the jar.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- If your wick is off-center, simply guide it back towards the middle of the jar once you blow out the flame.
- If you experience sooting: simply extinguish the flame, trim the wick, and re-light.
- Please note, candle jar will be extremely hot when lit so please handle with care and keep away from your adorable children and pets.
- For best burn, wait 5 hours between burns to allow wax to properly cool.
- Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains in the jar.